Next December 5-6, 2018, Denim Première Vision will showcase S/S 20 trends at the Old Truman Brewery in London!
Twice a year, the can’t-miss gathering of denim lovers brings together jeans professionals from across the globe. Denim Première Vision is unique in its genre, designed to meet the needs of a demanding and versatile industry, and the expectations of brands and consumers on a constant hunt for exclusivities and new inspiration.
5 Reasons to exhibit at Denim Première Vision
1/ A unique rowing concept
- 1 500 visitors / 80 exhibitors / 1 unique concept
- Each edition of Denim Première Vision is now held in a different European city. This fresh concept is a way to encourage interaction with fashion and design markets, and derive new inspiration from fashion-driven cities!
- Next stop > London! Birthplace of creativity and a capital with strong fashion influence.
December 5-6, 2018 – The Old Truman Brewery
A gathering of retailers, e-retailers, fashion brands, luxury brands and as always, pure players! The occasion to meet denim specialist from more than 50 different countries.
CHLOE – CHEVIGNON – CHRISTIAN DIOR – G-STAR – GALERIES LAFAYETTE – GROUPE LVMH – IKKS – KENZO – KERING – LEE COOPER – LOUIS VUITTON – MAISON KITSUNE – MAISON LABICHE – NOISY MAY – ATELIER NOTIFY – NUDIE JEANS – PAUL KA – PEPE JEANS – PIONER JEANS & CASUALS – SUD EXPRESS – TOMMY HILFIGER – TOPSHOP – URBAN OUTFITTERS – VIVIENNE WESTWOOD – WEEKDAY – ZARA… and much more!
2/ The program: 2 Days, 2 Topics!
A brand new way to experience the event: one day / one topic! Get a first taste of the program:
DAY 1, Fashion
- Trend Seminars: : the season’s influences, fits and styles, denim street-style in London
- “How do we made” workshops: theory and practice
- Social & cultural Masterclass
DAY 2, Smart Creation
- Smart Talks about sustainable innovations in processes throughout the value chain.
As we have no planet B, Denim Première Vision looks to the future. Each edition, the show dives deeper into smart commitments. Get the highlights of your eco-friendly creations at the dedicated Smart Square!
3/ Let us be your personal PR!
Exhibiting at Denim PV means that the whole team works to promote you! We provide maximum exposure to all the fashion & denim brands:
• Free communications kit
• Free promotion on all Denim Première Vision and Première Vision social media, websites, newsletters…
• Co-branding opportunities
• Visibility in all 12 countries covered by our Première Vision offices
Before, during & after the event!
4/ Get Première Vision support!
Première Vision is the leader of professional fashion fairs at an international level. With 12 events a year, Première Vision has a proven track record in the fashion industry. Our 12 offices around the world have created a global network, enabling our information to be shared in every single country.
Your participation in Denim Première Vision means you become part of Première Vision’s network!
5/ Our latest edition in Paris
We had a great edition in Paris last May! Lutz Huelle presented his highlights for the A19W20 season in collaboration with Denim PV, we had inspiring seminars including The Bold Masterclass: “Future is Bright” with Pascal Monfort, Smart Talks about eco-friendly creation and last but not least 80 exhibitors sharing their latest collections and innovations!