Continuing the path it has taken for years towards becoming an increasingly eco-sustainable chemical company, Nearchimica presents its latest developments for sustainable fashion, both for fabrics and garments.
The company’s know-how in chemistry and applications using the latest technologies has led to amazing results.
Examples of new technologies:
- indigo discharge printing,
- new light and sustainable coatings,
- bleaching without the use of permanganate or chlorine,
- use of laser with specific boosters,
- complete elimination of pumice stone and more.
These are all new technologies and scientific advances that make it possible to develop a more sustainable denim.
If you are interested in finding out more, join Nearchimica at Denim PV this 28th and 29th May in Milan.
Want to learn more about Nearchimica? Click here.