Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this episode, we are pleased to welcome Marie-Emmanuelle Demoures, Head of Product at Balzac Paris.
“Being sustainable is also about making something very creative with high constraints.”
Balzac Paris is a young French fashion house with a chic and modern spirit. At the source of Balzac Paris there are three friends passionate about ready-to-wear fashion and digital: Charles, Victorien, and Chrysoline!
This happy team has a taste for entrepreneurship and the desire to modernize the bow tie. In 2011, Balzac Paris was born. The bow ties take off and contribute to the brand’s development. After this success, in January 2014, Balzac Paris offers literary sweatshirts showcasing French author couples for a mixture of loving culture. These sweats quickly become essentials. Balzac Paris makes a place for itself as the literary brand that allies fashion and literature in their ephemeral collections sold in exclusive limited edition and on the net. The ephemeral sales are offered with the seasons. Chrysoline describes her brand as “trendy but never victim,” concerned with always offering a timeless wardrobe: chic and comfortable, of day or night, with basic colours and exclusive prints.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison:
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14 : Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager chez Marini Industrie SpA.
- Episode 15 : Ruth Farrell – Global Marketing Director at Eastman Naia TM.
- Episode 16 : Pierre-Nicolas Hurstel CEO & Co-founder at Arianee
- Episode 17 : Kutay Saritosun, Director of Fashion Brands at Bluesign Technologies
- Episode 18 : Kevin Germanier, Founder of the brand Germanier.
- Episode 19 : Olivier Raynaud, Owner and General manager of Raynaud Jeune
- Episode 20: Kenji Higashi, Head of Business Development & Sustainability at Spiber Inc. a new alternative material.