In 1991, having worked in Italy for two years at Prato’s Cecci-Lido mill, designing for Paul Smith, Giorgio Armani, Benetton and Jean-Paul Gautier, Paul Vogel set up Paul Vogel Design, the first independent design studio to use a CAD textile system.
Over the last 20 years the studio has worked with a large stable of international fashion brands and interior design clients on their woven collections.
He works designing seasonal collections, which are sold to a variety of International clients. He also works on denim collections, producing concept swatches and advising brands on trends and overall ideas.
Vogel will be doing live demos on an old weaving loom during both days of the show at Denim Première Vision next December 5th and 6th at The Old Truman Brewery, in London.
The demo’s programme
- Three people from the company will be present at the show to talk to you and explain the loom
- Installation of the loom with an indigo warp
- Demonstration of how the different elements of the loom work
- Presentation of various yarns and equipment to weave swatches
- The loom will be fully operational and people can have a go at weaving and changing fabric structures
If you’d like to see a live demonstration of Paul Vogel’s work, join us on December 5th and 6th in London!
Want more information about Paul Vogel?