PHYGITAL: A NEW FASHION SPACE
An area for new inspiration, dedicated to innovation and technology in service of creating new kinds of denim, corresponding to current needs and desires. Climatic performance and thermal activation, luminosity, augmented reality, robotics and connected technologies are all directions well worth exploring to dream up the denim of tomorrow. The ingenuity of Denim Première Vision exhibitors mingles with projects created by artists and start-ups to open up the field of possibilities. This space is accompanied by a visitors’ circuit around the show, to further the experience at the initiators of these groundbreaking projects.
AMONG THE PROJECTS PRESENTED IN THIS SPACE
• My Rags (Italy): new software that makes it possible to conceive and visualize jeans from A to Z, in 3D. A digital platform bridging creative design and the supply-chain.
• Issho (Netherlands): A denim jacket with technology integrated into the fabric that imparts the sensation of a loving caress on the wearer’s shoulders. Pauline Van Dongen, Italdenim, Creative Industries Fund, Isabel Berentzen.
• Solaar Windbraker (Netherlands): a waterproof blouson in recycled denim that integrates solar panels that can recharge any portable tech device and combines aesthetics, comfort and functionality. Pauline Van Dongen, Blue LOOP Originals.
• Rochambeau Bright Bmbr (USA): a digital jacket equipped with chips and QR-codes granting its wearer access to exclusive content outlining a personalized itinerary. Rochambeau, Avery Dennison, Evrythng.
• Spinali Design (France): jeans that integrate GPS technology to guide the wearer via directional vibrations.
© Sharon Jane D
THE ITINERARY THROUGH THE SHOW
ADVANCE DENNIM (CN) D4
Innovation: Thermal regulation denim fabric made by cotton blended with filament 100% recyclable, with long cotton fibers resulted.
ARTISTIC FABRIC MILLS (PK) A15
Revolutionary Denim: Transparent, Sustainable, Futuristic Innovation: An app that will provide an insight into the copany’s holistic approach to sustainability with complete transparency on the production process from cotton to the finished garment.
ARTISTIC MILLINERS (PK) A1
Innovation: The Heaviest 15 oz. Cordura Denim and Canvas by Artistic Milliners. Heavy Workwear Durable Denim Designed by Monsier-T.
CONE DENIM (US) B12
Heritage meets Innovation
Innovation: CONESTRONG™ + Coneflex™ performance denim | Cone Denim x Cordura
M&J GROUP (BD) D11
START TO MEASURE™ – The fact checker of sustainable change.
Innovation: An innovative system that allow to measure and in a scientific certifiable way the consumption of resources in the laundry field.
VICUNHA TEXTIL (BR) D3
VICUNHA EMPOWERMENT : Denim that works from day to night.
Innovation : Thanks to innovative technical performances these fabrics will keep people fresh all day long, keep dry and maintain the body temperature with a thermoregulation effect.
More info about the Denim Trends Area HERE