What is Digital Denim Week and what content will I find?
Digital Denim Week is a 100% digital event and runs for five days, from 30 November to 4 December 2020, on the Denim Première Vision website.
On the Digital Denim Week platform, you can discover:
> Fashion and Market content including:
- A series of talks and workshops on Tuesday 1 December and Wednesday 2 December, with the chance to live chat with speakers.
- The trends analysis and collections of the Spring/Summer 22 season plus the possibility to order samples or products by the metre from the Marketplace site.
> The collections of exhibitors registered with Digital Denim Week, available on the Marketplace site, with the opportunity to contact them directly or make an appointment.
> Some of our exhibitors are also offering two sessions during the week where they will show their collections and answer questions live via chat.
How do I access Digital Denim Week?
The Digital Denim Week is freely accessible from the Denim Première Vision site.
To discover the trends analysis and the collections, order samples and fabrics by the metre and contact exhibitors, you will be re-directed to our Marketplace, where you can either:
- Create an account: by filling in the form with your personal information and the details of your company. (The SIRET/business ID and Intra-community VAT number fields are not required when you create your account but will be needed in order to place an order).
- Or simply sign in if you already have an account created for the Première Vision Paris Digital Show in September 2020 or from an earlier Première Vision Paris show.
Who can access Digital Denim Week? Is it free to access?
The Digital Denim Week is open to all fashion professionals. Access is totally free.
What is the difference between the Digital Denim Week and Marketplace Première Vision?
Digital Denim Week is a pop-up denim event hosted on the Denim Première Vision site.
It presents the content for the season and is the digital version of the Denim Première Vision physical show.
The content links to Première Vision Marketplace, which hosts the virtual boutiques of the Denim Première Vision exhibitors.
How can I sign up for the digital talks et workshops?
You can register now, from the Denim Première Vision site, giving your first and last names, email address and company.
The programme of Digital Denim Week is available here for the talks and workshops and here for the presentations of the exhibitors’ collections.
When can I access Digital Denim Week?
From Monday 30 November, you will have access to all of the content available during Digital Denim Week.
You can already register for the various digital talks and workshops, which will take place on Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 December on the Denim Première Vision site, and discover the current list of participating exhibitors.
Save time and register now on Première Vision Marketplace to access the boutiques of our exhibitors and their collections.
What are the dates for the next physical editions of Denim Première Vision?
The next dates:
- 25 & 26 May 2021 in Milan (Superstudio Più)
- 16 & 17 November 2021 in Berlin (Arena Berlin)