Denim PV event
DECEMBER 2019 EDITION
TUESDAY 3rd & WEDNESDAY 4th DECEMBER 2019
9.30am – 6.30pm
Surrey Quays Rd, Rotherhithe, London
Map it >
From St Pancras
- Canada water (Jubilee, Overground)
Walking distance: 4 minutes
- Surrey Quays (Overground)
Walking distance: 6 minutes
- Canada Street
188, 381, 47, C10, N381, P12
- Surrey Quays Leisure Park
188, 381, 47, C10, N381, P12
- Brunswick Quay
381, C10, N381
Book your hotel
Première Vision is proud to partner with Revolugo as our official accommodation provider. Revolugo offers negociated and exclusive deals on hotels all over London and near the Printworks London venue.
Your hotel reservations, personal data and privacy will remain protected and secure. Accommodation requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
Due to increased demand during the event, we highly recommend you book your room as early as possible.
If you need any further information on accomodation, travel services (transfers, flights), or group reservations, feel free to contact your dedicated travel planner:
– by email: email@example.com
– Hotline: +33 1 80 06 62 88
We are aware that other accommodation providers or travel agencies may contact you or your company to book your room. Neither Revolugo nor Premiere Vision has any affiliation with these organisations and can in no way guarantee their services. Entering into financial agreements with non-affiliated companies can potentially cost you thousands of dollars with no guarantee of an actual hotel reservation.
Book your flight
Denim Première Vision is pleased to partner with oneworld® to offer you the best travel prices.
As a registered attendee, you can access discounted flights for travel to this event.
Take advantage today!
Visit oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW06B19 to access our online booking tool.
• Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
• Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
• 24-hour support via email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
oneworld®, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 13 leading airlines from around the world – American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit oneworld.com.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit oneworld.com/benefits.
In order to help you get one, we will send you an invitation letter to present to British Consulate or Embassy in your country, which will then provide you with a visa.
Follow these steps to get your visa:
- Pre-register to get your Pass for Denim Première Vision
- Download and correctly fill in the visa request form here
- Join a business registration proof (invoice,…)
Mandatory documents for your visa request:
- Your e-pass
- The duly filled in visa request form
- Your business registration proof
Attention, for security reasons incomplete applications will not be taken into account, please make sure you send us all the necessary documents.
Sure you need a visa for Europe? Some nationalities do not need a visa for England, contact the British embassy or consulate in your country.