Get the programme of the next Denim PV event, December 5-6, 2018 at The Old Truman Brewery in London.
The 87 must-have denim mills
At the heart of the programme, the 87 must-have denim mills.
They are all selected by a committee of professional and they come from 16 different countries and represent the entire denim sector:
Weavers / Garments manufacturers and finishers / Accessories, label and metal-trim makers / Technology specialists.
The Spring Summer 20 denim trends
Day 1 is deditacted to fashion! Get the latest denim trends thanks to the Première Vision strong fashion expertise and the mills new products and developments and discover at the show:
- The Trends Area: touch the season’s newest fabrics.
- The fashion seminars: All the ingredients you need for S/S20: fabric constructions, treatments and accessories; silhouettes and outfits & more…
- In conversation with Marques’Almeida, Denim PV London ambassadors
- Take a denim making lesson: Sharpen your skills with our denim professor Mohsin Sajid
The next wave in sustainable denim
Day 2 is dedicated to eco-creation! The Denim PV event is the place to experience the next wave in eco-responsible denim:
- Denim PV’s Smart Creation Area offers a Library of sustainable fabrics and accessories plus a Wardrobe of responsibly-produced outfits by world-leading denim brands.
- 7 Smart Talks: over 20 thought leaders and product developers discuss the latest in environmentally-conscious denim making methods covering the total supply chain.
The denim experience in London
This December, Denim PV gives you the opportunity to discover a fashion capital: London! Enjoy the coolest and trendiest places in London with the Denim PV City Guide, join the Wednesday Party and take part in an exclusive Late Night Shopping Experience with denim lovers!